|Volume 10, Number 6
||Ithaca, New York
Welcome to The Bookpress, Upstate New York's newspaper of the literary
arts. Each month, The Bookpress provides the best in criticism, fiction,
poetry, and essays on a wide variety of topics, from literature and the
arts to social and political issues of the day. We hope you enjoy the
issue, and we welcome your comments and suggestions.
In The Archives:
is made possible, in part, with public funds from the New York State
Council On The Arts, and by the support of the following advertisers:
- W.W. Norton
- Random House
- DeWitt Historical Society of Tompkins County
- Cafe Dewitt- Dewitt Mall
- GreenStar Cooperative Market - "Organic food isn't an aisle, it's a philosophy"
- Interlex Associates Inc.
- WEOS 89.7FM/90.3FM Geneva/Ithaca
- Ithaca Piano Rebuilders - 310 4th St., Ithaca, NY
- Ludgate Produce Farms - The Gourmet Farm Store
- Moosewood Restaurant - Dewitt Mall
- Constance Saltonstall Foundation for the Arts
- Mario Hernandez
The BOOKPRESS is a not-for-profit publication that welcomes
subscriptions and donations from readers. All contributions to the
Bookpress are tax deductible. Please use our subscription/donation form.
The BOOKPRESS, DeWitt Building
215 N. Cayuga St., Ithaca, NY 14850
(607)277-2254; fax (607)275-9221
e-mail: [email protected]
The entire contents of The BOOKPRESS are copyright ©1996-98 by The BOOKPRESS, Inc. All rights reserved. The BOOKPRESS will not be liable for typographical errors in publication.